Friday, February 1, 2008

Do you wonder . . .

what they do while you're asleep on the table? Finally the answer:


I stole this from a friend's blog -- Thanks Kristen!--her husband is in school to be a nurse anaesthetist.

2 comments:

Gretch said...

Hey, Marin and I were talking about what we want to name our kids and we both wanted the name Emma and Marin was bummed because she thought she couldn't name her girl Emma if I did, but then she was excited to here that you have an Emma, so I won't have an Emma, so she can. Anyway...the point. I logged onto my blog to link to your blog to show Marin a picture of Emma and Riley, and we watched the nurse anesthetist video. We have a friend who is in school for that. Marin said she wanted to watch it so I gave her the link to MY blog which will link to YOUR blog...you get the idea.

Anyway, long story short, can I have dibs on the name Libby? :)

Jessica said...

Just because I used the name Emma doesn't mean you can't! Gosh, it's a wonderful name and we must have similar tastes! Thanks for the comment on this video--I was wondering if anyone like it as much as I did! Hi, Marin!


Libby. I never thought of that one, it's a great name, will I have another girl so I use it... just kidding!