Friday, February 1, 2008

Rollin over

Emma is getting so big, so fast! She is just over 3 months old and last night she rolled over and I missed the whole thing! Michael was watching her while I was busy picking up upstairs and he's so good about giving her tummy time that she rolled over!! I didn't even know she was close to be able to, but she surprised us and did it. Only once by herself, but that seemed to be enough excitement for one night because she was awake for about 5 hours straight until 1am! You'd think she'd be tired from all that exercise.
Look, I can hold a maraca too!

So cute, so big, so fast...where did my newborn go?

3 comments:

jules said...

Emma is so beautiful!! It was fun to see her in person last night. She looks so much like Riley and is so happy! :)

Jamie said...

What a cutie. She really is getting so big. I agree with you-the time goes by way to quickly!

Denise said...

She really is beautiful. And what a smile!