grandparents: I couldn't help but posting Riley's most recent performance right away. She sang multiple verses of this song during our entire Sunday feast. So Nate learned it from her and accompanied her on bass. Sweet. Wish you could've been there. This is the next best thing.
6 comments:
That is sooo fun. Way to go Nate on the bass! Jacob and I couldn't stop laughing.
Riley is so cute! Nate's a great uncle, isn't he? I see Monica back there playing too. She always did that with our girls when she lived here too.
PS. Their house is so awesome looking. What fun to live close!
Riley is too cute! We sing that song in nursery, and Kallie has been making me sing it to her three times before I put her to bed every single night!
This is like unto beatnik. Riley has great talent. *snap snap snap*
I love it!!!!
Cute! Wow, Riley is getting so big. What a cute song!
Post a Comment