Does anyone else love the movie White Christmas? I especially love the song "Sisters" and bust up when the Danny Kay and Bing do their version. If you want to watch for a laugh, click
here. Anyways I have only sisters and awesome ones at that. We are such good friends and it is so fun. What is even better is that my girls are starting out as great friends. Riley
loves her little sister and Emma
loves her attention and just laughs and coos and smiles up at her big sister. Riley tries to help her smile while I take pictures and here she is narrating the video.
Our little cheerleaders.
Now an experienced parent of two may tell me about how this will never last as soon as Emma is old enough to get into Riley's toys, but I know they will probably fight soon enough, but let me enjoy the moments of sisterly love and motherhood bliss--they're still interspersed with an occasional sleepless night and other challenges.
3 comments:
I am a big fan of White Christms as well. I love the sisters scene! What cute little girls you have. Chase and Tommy are the same way. It is so fun to watch them interact together!
Your girls are WAY too cute. Love the cheerleading outfits!
I can't believe how much Emma and Riley look alike--yet they are so unique!!
I love how Riley says "my baby sister Emma"!!
so sweet!
Post a Comment