Threw a baby shower and had a blast baking up a storm.

What a fun party! Most of the food turned out good--the chocolate creme brulee was grainy and I never set out the water so we only had juice to drink--but all and all I think Grandma Mathews (the ultimate hostess and party thrower) would be proud of me as a hostess. Sorry, too lazy to type up & post recipes as promised but I'll try to copy/scan and email them to those interested.
6 comments:
Everything looked great! I am so sad I missed it!
You are the ULTIMATE hostess!! What clever ideas and your baking is legendary! It's fun to watch Riley "help" you in the kitchen--
Everthing was wonderful! you are awesome!
I had a great time at the shower. All the food was delicious. I am looking forward to the recipes.
You party was AMAAAAAAZING! And I really want that light colored chocolate cake recipe. I've been craving it ever since!! :)
This was such a great shower! The food was delicious, I'm still dreaming of the creme brulee :)
Post a Comment