we both laughed so hard--and then Ron said "I think I remember doing that with the boys" maybe Michael was having deja vu while he was spinning Riley-- makes me smile!!
I never share the "cute" stuff with R'dell, he just really doesn't care, but this/ THIS his eyes watered through the laughter. Thanks Micheal and Jess! AND THANK YOU RILEY!
7 comments:
many, many, many views, and still laughing. she's so tough!
thanks for a great weekend...
that is too funny.
we both laughed so hard--and then Ron said "I think I remember doing that with the boys" maybe Michael was having deja vu while he was spinning Riley--
makes me smile!!
I love dizzy kids!
I never share the "cute" stuff with R'dell, he just really doesn't care, but this/ THIS his eyes watered through the laughter. Thanks Micheal and Jess! AND THANK YOU RILEY!
That would be the winner on Funniest Home Videos. That is great.
I laughed so hard when I saw this! Thanks Riley, for being so cute and funny!
Post a Comment