Everyone asks me if Emma looks like Riley. What do you think? Can you tell them apart? The answers are in comments. If you don't want any helps or hints, don't look at my next post until you figure it out. I just had Michael guess and at first glance he was almost stumped.
Not quite twins but sooo similar in looks and expressions, but becoming unique in their personalities, etc.
oh my gosh. i love this post! our girls ae so adorable and i love how they look so much alike. you and mike are so lucky! :) i had a little BYU cheer outfit too!
8 comments:
Riley photos are on the left, Emma on the right!
Yay! I guessed right - I can't believe how similar they look! What a fun post. Your daughters are gorgeous! :)
Such a clever blog--the kids in Provo were asking if Emma looked like Riley--now they can see for themselves!!
I was totally right! For some reason I think emma looks more like michael when he was a baby. Still very twin-like
Ha, I was right too. Riley has a more square head than Emma. I love the BYU outfit!
Those two could easily pass for twins! Of course not now, but in the pictures :)
oh my gosh. i love this post! our girls ae so adorable and i love how they look so much alike. you and mike are so lucky! :) i had a little BYU cheer outfit too!
That is crazy! Such cuties. Addy loved having you as her teacher on Sunday! Primary...you gotta love it. :-) Cute blog!
Post a Comment