But this is what we looked like waiting in line to check our bags.
It was pretty early in the morning, but that meant we got into Maui early enough to have time to play. So we changed really fast and did this:


and Emma got her first ocean experience. Here we are in action in the waves with Aunt Morgan:
My family loves the water and I love my water babies! Emma and Riley just play and play in the water with no complaint. I can tell we will have a ot of fun this trip!!
We went out to a nice, relaxed restaurant for dinner and got this cute family shot
(I know, I know my eyes are closed. this is pretty typical for me when everyone else looks darling. I know it's not possible for my girls to look anything but cute, but they look it less than usual in the other shots where my eyes are actually open, oh well.)
I love that most of the restaurants in Maui are pretty laid back. This particular one is very unique in ways I won't get into, but they did really blast the music and Riley could not help but feel the beat.
It was pretty early in the morning, but that meant we got into Maui early enough to have time to play. So we changed really fast and did this:
and Emma got her first ocean experience. Here we are in action in the waves with Aunt Morgan:
My family loves the water and I love my water babies! Emma and Riley just play and play in the water with no complaint. I can tell we will have a ot of fun this trip!!We went out to a nice, relaxed restaurant for dinner and got this cute family shot
(I know, I know my eyes are closed. this is pretty typical for me when everyone else looks darling. I know it's not possible for my girls to look anything but cute, but they look it less than usual in the other shots where my eyes are actually open, oh well.)I love that most of the restaurants in Maui are pretty laid back. This particular one is very unique in ways I won't get into, but they did really blast the music and Riley could not help but feel the beat.
More about Maui when I'm home with a more reliable internet connection.
6 comments:
The best picture of all is the one at the airport- classic! I am glad you guys are having fun!
Emma is so cute with her full face smile. It's like she knows she's in paradise. Glad you're having fun. Can't wait to see you again and hear all the details.
I know your having a lot of fun, but come back we miss you!
Ginny says: Riley come home and play with me!
You guys do such fun things! Emma has now had more trips to Hawaii then I'll probably ever have, so tell her to take a wave for me :)
I hope you guys are doing well! I wish you lived closer so Evie and Riley could be friends. I know they'd have so much fun.
What an experience to be able to go once a year. Good pics and looks like you had a lot of fun!!
Riley really has a talent for dancing! I liked the airport picture! Julia did a lot of laying on the floor from exchaustion too, only that I didn't think to bring a pillow for her, so I kept cleaning her face and hands with Anti-bacterial gel throughout the trip!
Post a Comment