Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Buddies

Well Emma is loving tummy time and rolling over pretty well now, but she really likes to twist around on her tummy. Riley likes to get down and play with Emma on the floor and we think it is soo cute! We love that they are little buddies!
Riley had a play date yesterday with her friend Mary and as soon as she arrived the girls decided they wanted to dress up and DANCE! Not her most impressive moves but always entertaining--at least to the grandparents.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Love the "sister time"--they look sooo cute.
Riley still has the dance moves!

whitney said...

yay for tummy time! your girls are the best. the look like little twinners! i am going to try and make it down there tomorrow night. i am excited for you guys to meet tagg! see you soon.

skiscott said...

they are dressed to the nines! the moves are just great; they're having fun. thanks for posting for us.

Gosfam said...

Hey Maxfields,

I just happened to run across your blog. Your girls are cute. I love blogging and seeing everyone elses blogs too. We also have 2 girls. Check out our blog sometime.

Leslie (Manis) Gosney

Jamie said...

What cute girls. I love those pictures together. Chase and Tommy are the same way-it is so cute to watch them play together!

And I loved the dancing-girls are so cute!