Monday, March 24, 2008

birthday bash








My main squeeze had a birthday recently in the middle of tough finals and everything but we managed to make a fuss anyways. On the actual birthday, we celebrated at the end of a long day of work and finals by going out to eat at Red Robin and even devoured a Mud Pie. Then we went home and had Emma try out the Excersaucer for the very first time. Really exciting, huh?!?


Luckily the next day we were able to have little party with some of Michael's classmates and friends and family and had a great time! We played Guitar Hero in one corner and our friends brought the Wii which was played in the other corner.
and of course we have to document the food.
So amidst the crazy timing with stress and finals, etc. I think we managed to make Mike feel pretty celebrated! I'll use any excuse to throw a long over due party!
But seriously--where would I be without Michael? Maybe not all of you know that we are high school sweethearts and that we've been in love for almost 10 years now.
But I am so proud of my husband and despite his flaws (his love of video games for example, jk), he is the perfect man for me. Relaxed, easy going, faithful, sweet, dependable, loveable, best-dad-in-the-world, handsome. . . I could go on and on. Could I ask for more? Thanks for being you, sweetheart! I hope you had a wonderful birthday. We love you sooo much!

4 comments:

Erka said...

I can't believe Emma is old enough to be in the Excesaucer! The birthday party was awesome! You did such a great job, Jessica!

Jamie said...

Good for you Jessica-making a big day out of it. Happy Birthday Michael.
(Emma looks so cute in the exersaucer-so big!)

Karen said...

What a wonderful family!! The party sounded like so much fun--you are a great wife, Jessica!!
Thanks for sharing Easter with us. Your girls are angels. And we kind of like Michael too!!

Becca said...

You are such a good wife! Way to make him feel special. Your blog and family are adorable. I finally finished my blog, and I added you as a contact. :)