Monday, April 27, 2009

what a week!

We started April by taking the girls (Ginny, Riley, Kallie) to another $5 Friday with the PNB. We essentially got to view a rehearsal of Swan Lake. We got seats on the balcony which worked out great for the girls. what an experience. Man, can those swans dance and dance and dance!
The next day was an Easter egg hunt at our housing complex.
So much fun, except when Emma tripped on her boots and fell face first on the concrete (big bright bump on forehead to appear in pictures later on).
Yeah, first time on the big girl swing!

On Sunday afternoon we took a walk on the water and through these marshy islands and it was so cool. I can't believed we've lived within a mile of this place for almost 3 years and never been there before.
Can you see the stadium in the background?What a beautiful day!
This is Riley just chillin' with the grandparents
while Emma was spending a lot of time exploring and discovering things at her level.
Then on Monday, my good friend Bri invited us to have a family photo swap (I'll take your picture if you take ours sort of thing) with the beautiful cherry blossoms up on campus.
Best buds, Ginny & Riley.
So many picutres, I know, but I just love my new camera. I have a hard time narrowing down which photos to use.
Then we decorated eggs with my sisters during the week. This method is called Pysanky.
mine is the mostly orange one.

On Sunday, the Easter bunny paid a visit leaving lots of loot
and hiding eggs.
check out that teamwork!
Then we got in our Easter dresses and went off to church and on to Monica's for a fabulous feast.We finished off the day decorating a Easter cookie house. (thanks mom!)
Wow, long post. I tried to tell you it was quite a week.

1 comment:

Karen said...

what a fun week--
love the easter family photo--you look great Jess--but then you always do!! (the rest of the family is cute too)