Thursday, April 9, 2009

fun, fast February

So one of my bigger projects was making a dress for Riley. We were invited to a Project Runway party and making a dress was part of the challenge. I had just enough in my budget to buy a pattern, interfacing and zipper. My mom let me have some of this fabulous leftover fabric she had.
She won an award for being the best model and couldn't stop walking the runway and posing. It was pretty darling. I can't wait for her to wear it for Easter. It was a lot of HARD work. Now I know why I pay so much clothes--they aren't easy to make.

My parents came to town with fun Valentine's Day giftsso cute! Riley has a matching rain outfit.

We had a fun Valentine's day!

Riley driving the 4wheeler with Grandpa!

Emma goofing off.We were all just cracking up. Riley would say "Emma you already have a nose, you don't need that one. ha ha ha, he he he!"

PS. this was my 100th post! sorry it wasn't super exciting, but I'm still catching up!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Good job with the dress Jessica! I know how hard they can be to make and your looks fabulous!

Erka said...

You made that dress all by yourself?!! It looks beautiful! You have so many talents, Jessica!