Friday, April 24, 2009

most of march

We had a blast celebrating Mike's birthday.
I made a special cake, had a few friends and family over to share it with.We love you, Michael! You do so much for our family and we are so grateful!!

We took Riley to the see the Lion King.We had a blast. I was worried because the show didn't even begin until her bedtime, but she was awesome. Even just walking to the theater from the parking garage we were downtown and she kept saying, "Mom, we are in the big CITY, this is a big CITY." She was so excited it was super cute. Then as the show started and she saw the animals and lion costumes/puppets, she got a little nervous. She kept asking to make sure they were staying on stage and not going to come up hear her. Then she did great. The show was amazing. Thanks for helping us get the tickets Karen.

The girls were darling and silly
(is that pencil up her nose?)

and super cute with their backpacks.


I did some fun hair on Emma. I thought I should document the first (and likely the last) time I did it like this. She still has so little hair, this was pretty hard to pull off, and didn't last very long. She kept pulling out parts of it.

Riley's best buddy, Ginny, turned three and had a great princess party!
What good friends!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

fun post. I love how in all the pictures Riley and Emma look like best friends. It makes me smile. Also I love your header picture with the tulips, sooo pretty.

Bri said...

I love Emma's hair, I cannot believe she let you do it.