Riley's birthday was on a Sunday so my parents came over to celebrate her special day (and Monica's birthday and their anniversary are all within a few days).
Thanks for coming all the way to celebrate with us! Thanks for making it all so special! And for spoiling Riley with gifts. She loves her new special dishes.
Happy birthday, Monica! Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad!
3 comments:
Really cute boots!
They totally complete Emma's outfit too! :) She is the cutest little watermelon I have ever seen!
Did that adorable hat come with it too?
Carina here. :) Such a cute birthday for Riley! I saw your blog on someone else's and was so excited! Looks like you guys are having a great time. Love it!
Happy Birthday Riley. I can't believe how big she is. I remember her crawling around my apartment. My, how time flies! Rily is beautiful.
Love the boots, by the way!
Post a Comment