This was the invitations that I made (with a lot of help from Bri, thank you!!)
All the party guests! Aren't they darling?!?
We made necklaces with cereal and alphabet pasta (I love Trader Joe's!)
Then ABC Bingo (note: using edible bingo markers, like Starbursts, was not the best idea, the younger ones only wanted to eat them).
The presents! The birthday girls were soo excited over each gift.
yummy cupcakes!! they had to win them in an ABC cupcake walk. (Thanks Shellie, they were so beautiful & delicious!)
The final game was Find that Letter! Riley and Kallie LOVED helping with the decorations and placing lots of lettesr all over the walls of the community center where we had the party. Then at the end the kids liked running all over to get them. All I said was "Find all the A's and bring them to me!!" and off they ran! Little did they know they were helping us clean up!
We love you Riley, our letter-loving, singing & dancing, do-it-all 4 year old!
anyone else want to have an ABC party? I'm not really sure what to do with the alphabet bouquet, cupcake flags, and the ABC bingo cards I made. I can't throw them away just yet.
All the party guests! Aren't they darling?!?anyone else want to have an ABC party? I'm not really sure what to do with the alphabet bouquet, cupcake flags, and the ABC bingo cards I made. I can't throw them away just yet.
5 comments:
I LOVE it!! I usually steal/copy everyone's ideas too. I'm pretty sure I'll be copying this one too. Great job!
super cute ideas! very creative. I don't think I'll have a use for your bingo cards or cupcake flags anytime soon though:)
Hooray Happy Birthday! It was a lot of fun.
P.S. I hope that Volcano doesnt get too crazy for you down there.
Beautiful birthday party! I know it was great, because it made an ipmression on Julia too! Even this morning she came to me singing:
"Happy birthday Riley, Happy Birthday to you! And Happy Birthday Kallie too!" Every time she sees cupcakes she says: Happy Birthday Riley cupcakes, mom!
Cute! What a great idea. Happy Birthday Riley!
Post a Comment