Sunday, October 26, 2008

plea

Can I make a plea to all our family and friends for photos? So I thought I had uploaded and printed off more pictures than I really had before the big crash and death of my hard drive It turns out that I haven't printed a single picture from 2008. We have a few SD cards with some photos from Jan/Feb and then most of the pictures from Aug-Oct 2008, but not much representing the time in between. So if you have any photos of my family, could you PLEASE email me and tell me what event/date you have? Then we can see if that is something I need. I lost Riley's 3rd birthday, Emma 3-9 months, Easter, Mike's birthday, and so much more. You know how the 2nd or middle child always complains that they have significantly less pictures than the 1st child? I went to great lengths to prevent that situation, but now all evidence is gone that I actually love and photograph Emma just as much as Riley. Maybe it is just the way it is supposed to be, but I really hope not. help.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I'm bringing my computer home for thanksgiving so you are more then welcome to copy some from mine.