Tuesday, October 28, 2008

early birthday


So we love to celebrate in our family. We celebrated Emma first birthday twice. We were in our home town with both sets of grandparents about 2 weeks before the big day but decided it was the perfect chance to celebrate anyways.
Didn't my mom get the cutest cake ever? I can always count on her for that!

Don't I have the cutest little one year old ever?
This kid knows how to EAT cake. She didn't need any help.
After a quick bath to remove the cake from her hair and everywhere else, we opened the presents! Sweet! Thanks grandparents for celebrating Emma's very special birthday.

I had a few darling videos of her eating and everything but I couldn't get them upload, and have procrastinated this post long enough! Sorry!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Emma is precious! That birthday dress is very cute.

Erka said...

Wow, she really liked the cake!
I loved the cute matching dresses!
They have quite a few of them! I am suspecting the grandparents are having a lot of fun picking them!