I am soo behind on my blogging and itching to catch up on some really fun events that have happened since the last update. I have been so busy enjoying said events and preparing for the next ones (oh yeah, and being a crazy mom of two) in the meantime. So unfortunately instead of any real update, his is a lame one, which purpose is to say, I'm going on a fabulous vacation to Yellowstone with Michael's family, during which time I will have no internet. I don't know how I will handle the withdrawal. It will probably be good for me. I'll just have to postpone the posting until after we return.
(I wish I could promise a lot of fabulous posts when I return, but at the delayed rate I've been at, I can make no such promise--only if I have insomnia tonight I might post a bunch--sorry I'm so lame--wow, does it really take so many words to say so little? apparently it does for me.)
5 comments:
Have fun on your vacation...a vacation sounds great. :-) The scrapbook pages were done by my sister Katie--but not for me. We do a calendar every year for our mom...I just took some photos of them. They are too cute, huh?
if it's any consolation, i haven't updated my blog for a month! :) Have a fun and safe trip! See you when you get back.
Oh my, that is a gorgeous picture of Riley on your header. I also like Emma's food updates :) Enjoy!
I love you Jessica. It made me smile just to read your post! I know how you feel. I FINALLY got caught up on mine and am now trying to go back and read everyone elses. It gets so busy in the summer!
missing those posts. don't try to catch up, just jump in...
Post a Comment