I've been out of the loop and out of the habit of blogging. I was out of town and without internet for a while and I
thought the first thing I would do on my return home and to my beloved internet, but I've been busy. And then the blogger's block set in. So much to catch up on over too much time, where to begin? So here's the short version. We celebrated Riley's birthday early June, then again mid-June along with Father's day at our parents' homes. Then the last Sunday in July I spoke in church and later that evening, I packed up the girls and Iand drove to our hometown and stayed with my folks for a day until I left with Mike's parents to Yellowstone Park for a week (well, we stayed a a cabin at Mack's Inn). We had a wonderful time with his parents, sister and her husband, aunts, uncles & cousins. Mike couldn't miss much class so he flew out to meet us there later. Then we all drove/rode home with his parents. Once back in our own place, Mike was pretty scarce and super busy studying for his dental national board

exam (its a really big deal, a written test covering way too much information), but now that is over--THANKGOODNESS--and I'm sure he passed, although we won't really have the results for a while. So I have a husband and my kids see their dad again and it's wonderful!
I'm proud of him. Now he's back in class, but he schedule feels so much better without all the extra studying. Now that life has calmed down for now hopefully I'll get around to catching up on some of the fun we've had over the past month or so, but at least back in the saddle of regular blogging, I hope.
2 comments:
nice job; it covers the basics. you can fill in the details, pics and movies as reminiscences when you get time.
glad you're back! say congrats to mike - i bet he's relived to have that over.
Post a Comment