a tooth! Emma cut her first tooth today!!
Barely up through the gums--too small to capture in a photo. When I told Riley that Emma got a tooth she excitedly said, "then she's going to get bigger and get more teeth and get bigger so she can eat cheese pizza!"
Barely up through the gums--too small to capture in a photo. When I told Riley that Emma got a tooth she excitedly said, "then she's going to get bigger and get more teeth and get bigger so she can eat cheese pizza!"
Other recent Emma achievements:
-rolling all over the place
-found her sleeping on her stomach this morning after putting her to sleep on her back last night
-she has a darling laugh
it's a little muffled in this video because she has her hands in her mouth, but still cute!
4 comments:
I thought that I could feel a tooth getting close on Thursday. Her gums felt pretty hard when she bit on one of my fingers. Horray! I love her laugh too! It's so fun watching her grow. And Riley too. Thanks for letting me be a part of their life.
She is so cute! I love her little laugh. Wow a tooth, that means more are on the way!
yay for the first tooth! i bet her daddy was extra excited for that news! i seriously love all the cute things little kids say. where do they come up with it all? congrats on your beautiful girls.
Kids grow up so fast!
Post a Comment