

Here her smiles look so darling, but they are actually mischievous, little does everyone know that she had a blowout 5 minutes ago, but she's in too many blankets and acting too happy for anyone to know about it.


Emma is making some crazy face and what is she doing with her hand? Who taught her that?!? It must have been crazy Daddy and Uncle Steven. Riley would say, "so silly."


PS . Finals are over and we are on Christmas vacation. Riley couldn't be happier to be a grandma & grandpa's house. Christmas is only 8 days away. The shopping and Christmas cards are 100% completed. Now those are things to smile about! (or as I have been known to say as a child "you can be glad about that!")
3 comments:
Jess, these are some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen! How do you manage to get everything done for Christmas???? I have stacks of cards waiting to mail...nothing baked or decorated...things are crazy!! My students (well, some of them) are making ornaments...you know the brass penny reaction? I got some copper wire, they are shaping ornaments and we are making them brass with ribbons and stuff. Some turn out better than others. One student made hers for me and it is really cute. Then, the pyrex pan exploded with glass shards everywhere and concentrated NaOH...oops. At least everyone had goggles....See you soon! (ps...my blog is glowingpickle.blogspot.com I think)
that first picture looks like emma is singing her guts out. love it! i cannot figure out where there is sand in washington....... happy christmas! :)
Cute, cute, cute! I LOVE the pictures of Emma. It's so fun when they start smiling a lot. My fav of course is the hand one-too funny. Have a fun Christmas break!!!
Post a Comment