After church my family hosted a nice brunch so we could all be together before all the family had to travel home. Then I attempted to take a Sunday afternoon nap but couldn't bring myself to set my angel down when it was just her and I (Riley was napping), so we snuggled on the couch in the afternoon sun. That evening my sister Monica had us over for a wonderful dinner and it was perfect ending to a perfect day.
Friday, November 2, 2007
Perfect Day
After church my family hosted a nice brunch so we could all be together before all the family had to travel home. Then I attempted to take a Sunday afternoon nap but couldn't bring myself to set my angel down when it was just her and I (Riley was napping), so we snuggled on the couch in the afternoon sun. That evening my sister Monica had us over for a wonderful dinner and it was perfect ending to a perfect day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow Jess, you look great! That blessing dress is amazing, and what a beautiful baby girl.
Post a Comment