I've been tagged by my friend Natalie, let's see if my tired brain can come up with answers.
1-The best thing you cooked this week: cookies
2- If money and time were no object, where would you go and with whom? Everywhere with my husband! Japan, Europe, Caribbean, Africa, etc I would take all the time and money and see it all! Do I have to choose?!?
3- Last time you cried: a few weeks ago when Emma was a few days old and I was exhausted over-whelmed etc -- do I really need to explain???
4- Things you were doing 10 years ago: getting my drivers license, meeting/befriending my future husband: Michael, being a busy teenager
5-5 things you did today: took a shower, fed the girls, accidentally pushed Riley OFF a swing (oops! yes she fell : ( not the way I imagined our quality outside time going), chatted with Erka on the phone, read blogs/updated my blog
6-5 favorite snacks: cookies, brownies, really yummy crusty french bread with real butter, cheese, apple
7- 5 bad habits: being critical of myself and my husband, biting my nails during a scary movie or when I'm nervous, poor posture when I work, talk too much, poor listener (I missed the first time Michael said I love because I honestly did not hear it)
8- 5 favorite foods: chocolate, artichokes, steak, bread, asparagus
9- 5 places you've been: Panaca, NV; Maui; Boston; Utah; Victoria, Canada.
10- Favorite memory: Wedding day and the birth of my 2 beautiful girls.
11: 5 people I tag: Steven & Meredith, Erica, Kristin, Dani, Jamie. Have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment