Here I am enjoy my own little lemon birthday cake, my sister Erica made me. Delicious but unnecessary considering the many other pies we had: black bottom, apple, pumpkin, chocolate chunk pecan, & mincemeat.
I didn't have room for it all, so sad.
The feast is almost ready!

The kids are playing!
Even a gift from my sisters- -thanks!
The feast is almost ready!
The kids are playing!
Then our family stayed the night at Bri's house and we decided to try out the whole Black Friday thing at midnight and hit Old Navy & Target. Can you believe I made it all the way to 30 without ever participating in any Black Friday craziness? It was fun. Glad we kept it short and didn't turn into a marathon.
After our quick trip across the mountains and back I got to spend time with my good friend Gretchen. She was in town from Utah and it was a great surprise to see her and she was kind enough to help me pack. We are moving next Saturday--yikes!
3 comments:
Yay 30, that's a big one! I am glad you had a good birthday! I am so excited for your new house! I want to come see it!
Yeah a Jessica blog!
Glad you had a great birthday and Thanksgiving!
30 is awesome!!! Haha, and I too never did a black friday until this year... oh man, we went to Walmart... absolute craziness! I didn't even get anything, just left and decided not to attempt another store ;). Happy Birthday Jess! It was so good to see you at Winco the other week :) We'll have to get our families together sometime
Post a Comment