Saturday, November 27, 2010

lots of Lucy


Here is our sweet Lucy. Enjoy her many darling faces over the months.












Lucy has been poorly represented on this blog and I've been soo behind, but here is our darling girl. Hope you enjoyed a bit of her photo journey. These are photos up to about 6 months old.

6 comments:

Morgan said...

She is soo cute! I can't wait for her and Matea to become friends

Karen said...

She is such a beautiful and HAPPY baby--
such a joy to have around and in our family!!
Her smile is infectious--I LOVE HER!

Jamie said...

Oh Jessica! She is just darling! It's been awhile. I hope you are doing well. Miss you!

Bri said...

Wow Jessica I missed all your updates. Love the graduation photos and the plutonium reactor photos. But my fave is Lucy in the bumpo on the table. She is like a little fairy. Love it.

Pieces of me... said...

Oh my goodness! This little girl of yours is perfectly adorable!! She looks so much like her older sister!

Whitney said...

OH MY GOSH! you make SUCH adorable little girls. i love them! she looks so cute/small in that bumbo picture.
hope all is well! miss you guys!
xoxo