we make girls in this family.
I haven't really officially announced this pregnancy yet over the world wide web until now, but if you've seen me lately, it is a little hard to miss.
Today was the ultrasound appointment and we got to see another darling girl growing. We can't wait for her to join our family. Just wanted to share the news.
Today was the ultrasound appointment and we got to see another darling girl growing. We can't wait for her to join our family. Just wanted to share the news.
In May, we will be the proud parents of 3 little girls, what fun! We make beautiful girls, apparently."At least we're pretty sure it's a girl," or at least that what the ultrasound tech said. There was no showing of any other anatomy between her legs. She wasn't cooperating and moving as much as they needed to see everything, so they might want to take another peek again later.
11 comments:
Congrats, Jessica & Mike!
Congratulations! We're having another girl too! :) Girls are so much fun.
Congratulations again! We seem to follow in your footsteps when it comes to the family-creating thing, so I guess this means we should expect another girl, too (when the time comes...and it is NOT now).
You guys do make beautiful girls, so congratulations on yet another adorable Maxfield girl! I am glad she gets to be born before we all leave and am looking forward to meeting her!:)
you make beautiful daughters--
with such great personalities--
can't wait to see this new one!!
sisters, ahh, sisters!!
Congrats Jess!!! Little girls are heavenly!
Hooray! I am so excited for you. And I could agree more-you do make beautiful little girls! I hope you've been feeling okay!
Congrats!! I am so thrilled for you...girls are the best anyway! They will be such fun sisters. Hope you are feeling well.
Hey I just got your Christmas card and your girls just keep getting cuter. Congrats on the new one. You make such cute little girls that I'm glad you'll be having another one!
I'm actually due in June so I'll be right behind you! Still don't know what it will be though, but can't wait to find out!
Hi! I just got your Christmas card and your girls just keep getting cuter! Congrats on #3 and I'm glad to hear it's a girl bc you too make such cute ones! I'm due with #3 too in June so I'm right behind you!
sorry I may have left my comment twice on accident:)
Post a Comment