Monday, November 16, 2009

Halloween past

I know Halloween is was a long time ago, but I couldn't pass up sharing these cute pictures.



















We spent Halloween in Bend, Oregon with lots of Mike's family. There was a lot of his cousins that my girls adore and they had a blast. They got to trick-or-treat in a real neighbor with a big group of kids and really got into it. Riley ran off with the big kids and Emma tried and then Grandpa carried her most of the night, but she went to every door and scored lots of candy. She was such a darling doggie. Riley had a blast being Jesse from Toy Story. She had these great red boots. It was fun to make her costume (thanks for the help Ron and Karen). Thanks to all the extended family for a fabulous get together. We loved catching up with you all.

1 comment:

Karen said...

we had such a great time--
and I forgot to blog about it--
better get it done this week before the Christmas blog!!