I've been really busy, and am now catching up on blogging so sorry for all the super long posts. I'll try to let the pictures do most of the talking. This is what we've been up to this summer between trips.




"I want to catch a ball in my mitten"


We got a piano this summer and Jessica is in heaven. Here is Emma's buddy, Violet, giving it a try.



I didn't realized it until today how much Emma wears this outfit. It is her favorite.

yup, more mariners

monkeying around with friends

playing sports with dad

pretty good form for her age

always posing, what a character

Emma is such a character and loves to run and laugh, can you tell she is giggling in this picture?

Michael did intramural soccer and softball this summer. Their team always makes it to the championship game but hasn't won in softball, yet, but have been soo close. no pictures of that game - it rained the whole time.

but they won in soccer, woohoo!!!

They finally got their champion intramural T-shirts. So proud of you baby!
5 comments:
Looks like a blast of a summer! Go Mariners!!!
Atleast he got a free t-shirt from one of his teams! Nathan's still haunted by that elusive free t-shirt!
this was such a fun summer--but it went by so fast--
missing you and your girls already!!
Jessica, Your girls are so cute! They are getting big. It looks like you have had a nice summer.
I hope you are doing well.
Hey great pictures, especially Riley posing. and my little Vi too.
Post a Comment