Friday, August 28, 2009

a few videos anyone?

I realized I haven't posting any videos in a long time so here are a few.

Riley with Uncle Steven on the water slide in Kauai.

(it was the highlight of her trip- she did it almost a million times by herself)


Emma owning the kiddie pool, with Uncle Jacob nearby.




Riley's dance open house in August. The teacher was teaching them to dance with different body parts. They had already danced with elbow, knees, etc. this video is of dancing with your bottom. Enjoy!

(thanks for the video Bri!)

Emma also has some moves, it gets better about 20-30 seconds into the video.

This last one is a few minutes long, (too long, in fact that I couldn't publish it through blogger), but it is her very first Dance recital, back in June.

if you can't see her, she is the one with two buns and capri leggings, and the occasional tummy showing.

2 comments:

Erka said...

Such entertaining videos! Your girls for sure have some moves!
So cute and fun to watch! I hope you guys are having a fun time in the tri-cities! It's raining down here!

Bri said...

I am loving Emma looking cool in the pool and Riley's recital was great! tell her great job from me.