Sunday, March 1, 2009

celebrations

so we celebrated the new year and my sister's birthday all together. 2 days of playing with friends and family, board games, yummy food & fun. so much fun!

New Year's Day began with a fabulous breakfast, played board games all day and at night we went to the Museum of flight.

maybe the girls will be pilots someday...

Mike, Riley and I as some famous early aviators.
Me and my sisters.

Astronauts:
Emma,
Erica,
Monica,
& Riley

Sisters....
this is such a great picture of three of us, I think it is because we are anticipating the birthday dessert: chocolate lava cake. YUM!

The next day, we made a trip to D'Lights.
This is our second year and I think it will definitely become a winter tradition.
Happy Birthday Erica! Hope you had fun (2 months ago anyways)!

can you believe I'm finally blogging again?!?

1 comment:

Monica said...

Yay! Welcome back - it's fun to see :)