winter (it's February and it has snowed three times this week--crazy!)
project after project
sick-kids-ville (unfortunately we'll been here several times the past 2 months)
more projects
a few books
fun events
LOTS of fun busy with family
and another project
just wanted to let you know the lack of recent post (I'm NOT pregnant), just so busy keeping up and enjoying life I haven't had a chance to document it. Hopefully I'll catch up soon, if anyone still check my blog by then, sorry to disappoint.
can't finish without a quick photo. we are making Valentine's (thanks for the supplies grandma!)
don't you love Emma's face in the background? i do!
6 comments:
Those Valentine's crafts look fun.
I went to your mother-in-law's class last Thursday. When I looked at the names on the program I knew I knew her name from somewhere, but didn't figure it out until halfway through the class. It was a great class. She did a fabulous job.
(I saw the bigger picture of kissing family shot too! So cute!)
so cute! We can't wait until we can see you all again.
I am so glad the girls liked the hearts and stickers-- I thought of Riley the minute I found them--glad that Michael also enjoyed them!!
Love that Emma girl--what a personality--always so happy.
Stay busy--spring will come faster!! I can't wait!
hooray Emma!
You blog as much as I do! Life sure is a lot busier with 2 kids than with 1. Your girls are darling!
I'm still checking! I love all of your pictures-the header is a classic!
And I love Emma's expression. What a cutie!
Post a Comment