FINALLY.
But here is the last little bit. These pictures were irresistible.
The cutest pumpkin ever!

Thanks for the great pictures Raya!
Getting ready to go Trick-or-Treating.
We were practicing saying "trick-or-treat!" and Emma did this:
Who could say no to this face?
Our family at the closest mall trick-or-treating!
Riley and Ginny, I mean, Tinkerbell.
our two pumpkin pals: Violet & Emma
Thanks Wilson family for sharing in our Halloween Fun!
and of course a video for the grandparents:
Getting ready to go Trick-or-Treating.
We were practicing saying "trick-or-treat!" and Emma did this:
Who could say no to this face?
Our family at the closest mall trick-or-treating!
Riley and Ginny, I mean, Tinkerbell.
our two pumpkin pals: Violet & Emma
Thanks Wilson family for sharing in our Halloween Fun!and of course a video for the grandparents:
6 comments:
I love Emma in that dish! thats great. And your pumpkins, what great quality!
Emma looked soo cute in her costume esp in the first picture! Did you carve that pumkin by Emma in the video? That was awesome skill!
Yup, carved that pumpkin myself. Glad you like it!
great pumpkins--the carved ones and the adorable Emma one!! And I like the Mr. Potato Head ones in the window!! Way to celebrate big time!!
Oh, and the monkey is pretty special too!
Totally adorable--I can't believe how big your girls are!
Too Cute!!
Post a Comment