yes. really. more lame breakdowns at our house. It's almost funny now, but mike is seriously in mourning about our TV. Yup, the nice big one, is dead. We knew it might have issues when Grandma replaced it with a new one 3 years ago, but we took it and tried to make it work. And it did work most of the time, until now, the picture is fuzzy and blurred. Oh well. We have another TV, which seems so small in comparison, but it works, so I'm happy.
Break down #2: my cell phone, only 6 weeks old stopped working all of the sudden. Luckily I got it replaced under warranty, but what are the chances? beware....
1 comment:
There is a serious bug at your house..remind me not to bring my cell phone when I go visit you this month :) I cant' believe that these things are happening to you from your computer hardware to now your cell...etc.. It's crazy!
Post a Comment