Wednesday, July 23, 2008

two cool things we did on our trip

Here are our cute girls with all of Mike's cousins that joined us on the trip. Aren't they adorable!all these boys adore our girls and it is soo sweet!

We went white water rafting in Montana for the first time on a trip to Yellowstone and it was fabulous!! I wasn't even scared because the river was running really high and so it was fast and fun, but scary rocks were all buried deep in the water. Such a blast!
I know I'm making a very unattractive face in this picture, but I kept yelling out of excitement, not fear--that's how fun it was!!

7 comments:

Karen said...

So glad you had a great time--the children were all so good and we had such a fun time--memories!

skiscott said...

Ah, yes. There you are in the red hat. Sure, screams of exhilarition! Looks like great fun!

James and Katrina said...

Great fun! Glad you had a fun vacation!

Sarah said...

fun, fun, fun! i love white water rafting!

Erka said...

This seems like a blast! I love water sports!
I really liked the retro dress up picture! Emma's making the cutest face and Riley looks so elegant and grown up in it!

Shellie said...

Okay, that pictures is so hilarious! Especially with Riley holding the gun and looking so serious. I might have to get a picture like that with Kallie. Too cute!

Bri said...

holy cow that old time photo is so cute!