welcome, little Lucy! Great job, Jess; first on the new little girl and second on sharing. Only a few weeks later, it's astonishing how much she's grown and how strong she's become.
Love the new banner photo. Congrats, Mike. Graduation was the culmination of a lot of work and discipline. Good job! What a happy, cute family [can't say little anymore...]!
We LOVE the pictures! She is so cute. So how does she compare to baby pictures of Emma and Riley? Cause I feel like Emma and Riley looked pretty similar (I remember a blog post with pictures comparing.)
6 comments:
welcome, little Lucy! Great job, Jess; first on the new little girl and second on sharing. Only a few weeks later, it's astonishing how much she's grown and how strong she's become.
Love the new banner photo. Congrats, Mike. Graduation was the culmination of a lot of work and discipline. Good job! What a happy, cute family [can't say little anymore...]!
We LOVE the pictures! She is so cute. So how does she compare to baby pictures of Emma and Riley? Cause I feel like Emma and Riley looked pretty similar (I remember a blog post with pictures comparing.)
Your girls are beautiful!! Thank heavens for little girls!
Beautiful family, beautiful Lucy, beautiful video--
thanks for sharing
She is so beautiful Jessica! And I LOVE the name Lucy. I'm so glad she's here. Good luck with three! It's busy but such a riot.
Miss you!
Post a Comment