Thanks for the photo...but we are still dying to see more of Lucy. I wonder if she will have dark hair and eyes like you, Jessica. I know it is too early to tell. But wouldn't that be so fun? What is she like? Is she a crier, or easy going? Is she alert? We were so spoiled meeting Emma when she was a week old.
4 comments:
she IS darling. i am so incredibly happy for you and your family. congratulations!!
Thanks for the photo...but we are still dying to see more of Lucy. I wonder if she will have dark hair and eyes like you, Jessica. I know it is too early to tell. But wouldn't that be so fun?
What is she like? Is she a crier, or easy going? Is she alert? We were so spoiled meeting Emma when she was a week old.
She is beautiful! And you have an excuse for the lack of photos! :)
Wow you two do make beautiful babies...what a precious addition to your family, I know how happy you are to finally have her here!! We love you!
Post a Comment