Emma can crawl! I thought it would take her a few more weeks, but today she did it! She's been able to make her way around the floor for a while, but not by only crawling until today. I was so excited trying to grab the camera and take a picture, video anything, but of course the camera card was missing and the camcorder was out of video tapes. So by the 3rd pass crawling across the family room I finally fumbled around and got a new memory card in the camera, she was pretty tired (thus the fussing) but she made it eventually. The first 2 times were better, but I guess you'll just have to take my word for it.
When she was done she was so tired she just laid down flat on the floor, but by the time I grabbed the camera, she was back up trying to crawl some more! Wow, what a girl!
6 comments:
Wow she is growing up so fast!! So cute--
Now the fun has just begun--
I can't believe she is crawling already! How exciting! Way to go, Emma!
yay emma! i love the look on her face in the video - she looks so pleased with herself. :)
Yeah for Emma!!! Oh my goodness she is cute...so now it's baby proofing time, huh? :-)
I guess I've never met Emma but I can't believe how big Riley is because the first time I met you, you were still in the hospital with her! They are both so cute! We finally took your advice and posted a profile picture so you can see my belly. I guess it doesn't look like it to everyone else, but I think it's huge!
Good job Emma!! She is such a sweet girl!
Post a Comment