Saturday, May 17, 2008

Don't be fooled, she looks sweet..


Have teeth will bite

Can someone make Emma a onesie or bib with that on it for me? I feel it might be necessary to post like a warning sign, considering Emma has bitten her parents at least for times today! She's bitten shoulders, ankles, & fingers. She has also gotten her two top teeth in about 2 weeks ago, but I've posted enough about her getting teeth, but now I just couldn't believe she's been bitting. Watch out!
I can't wait to see her smile evolve from the toothless grin I'm used to into a smile full of teeth.
Well, maybe not full, but the sharp impact of the few make it feel like there are more.
She also is very mobile lately--almost crawling! She can turn and scoot all over the floor. You can see in the background all the toys she left behind to get where she wants to go.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

how come little baby teeth are so sharp?! especially when you're constantly pulling stuff out of their mouth at that age. :) she is a cutie, though!

Becca said...

haha, I love that she's an ankle biter.

Karen said...

Love the sharp teeth--what else would a daughter of a future dentist have?!

Erka said...

Way to go Emma! Whenever you want your parents attention, just bite them! (Just kidding!)
She really seems like she is almost crawling! Where did the time go, it still feels like she was just born a month or two ago!

whitney said...

yay. something to look forward too. craig told me about emma's teeth. how exciting but also a little scary. :) same goes for the crawling. i bet you are one busy mama.

Anonymous said...

I love your post! It is soooo true how hard they can bite with those sharp little teeth! It was soooo good to see you guys on Sat! I will send you those pictures on email - they were too cute! Especially little Emma who posed the best for the camera! What sweet girls you have!