Sunday, December 14, 2008

snow, Snow, SnOw, SNOW!!


I can't believe it snowed here, last night. Even more unreal is the fact that it stuck around all night long to play with in the morning. So we bundled up and ventured out, briefly...
it was a little cold
but we had fun anyways.
SNOW!
(does anyone else like that song from White Christmas?)

5 comments:

Karen said...

Love the snow--looks so cold!!
I bet the girls had a blast.

Monica said...

Oohhh, Emma looks so sad! 'Can I be done with this yet, momma?' Too cute!

Jessica said...

yeah, well genius mom that I am, I got the kids bundled up and ushered mike outside with the camera and I left the house keys locked inside. It took a while to track down a spare key to get back inside. like i said, genius! Emma got pretty cold!

Gretch said...

Super cute pictures. I am glad the girls had fun in the snow- I guess I am realizing that I am old now because when I hear about how it's supposed to snow all I think about is how messy a drive I'll have the next day.

Erka said...

I think it'sso cool you took the girls out to play in the snow! I thought about it myself, then I chickened out!